Monday, July 13, 2009

Delinquency is my middle name.

I have been so busy that blogging hasn't happened a lot lately, but cute pics of the babe have been taken, so I am going to work backwards and share the best of the best with you guys. Here's the first installment, July 1 - July 11 2009:

July 1st, 2009: Russell loves to sit and stare outside. Actually, most of the time it is him sitting and looking outside, and then imploring me to go outside. But you know, same thing right?



He does not understand that it is over 100 degrees out there.

The artistic version:



I love that photo.

July 7th, 2009: Russell loves spaghetti...it doesn't love him:



Just yesterday morning (7/11/09) I took this before we went over to the new house. He still loves his jungle mat.



More to come in the next few days...

No comments: